Saturday, July 18, 2009

REINCARNATION

In India the belief that dead people take rebirth-reincarnate-is widely prevalent.when a new child is born in the family, close to the death of an elder, people invariably remark that the grandpa or
grandma has taken rebirth.we also believe in karma theory. the sufferings or pleasure we experience in this birth are the fruits of our bad/ good actions in our previous birth.the souls get their parentage according to their karma in the previous birth. in astrology the 5th place is called poorva punya sthana(place of the good acts of previous birth) The Asians are generally belivers in reincarnation.

one of our readers expressed her experience like this: Dear Sir,
This is a general question about reincarnation and also its a query about my personal experience.My Husband's grandfather(mother's father) aged 87(at 2004) was residing with us...He was very adamant and stubborn to people but was very loving towards me and my husband....On one instance he shouted me in front of the family members asking me whether i was on birth control pill....Then he understood and from then on had been very very loving to both of me......He had dementia and could remember only his grandson (my husband) and me at the time of his death......He passed away in front of us on April 12th 2004.....I took a flower from his garland and kept it on my stomach and prayed that he should come back to me as a baby.....after 3 months i had a dream where i literally saw him melting into liquid and entering my body....To our surprise I conceived the same month...My daughter was born on March 23, 2005 at 08:09am.....Sir, i would like to know whether this is related with reincarnation.......in my inlaws side they donot give thithi nor they worship god.....it is because of me we r doing Kuladevia vazhipaadu....my motherinlaw has a strong disbelief towards god....I read your article "Prayer to ancestors on 21st July"....Is that ok for him or anything more needed???????


Dr. Stevenson has devoted the last forty years to the scientific documentation of past life memories of children from all over the world. He has over 3000 cases in his files. Many people, including skeptics and scholars, agree that these cases offer the best evidence yet for reincarnation.

Dr. Stevenson's credentials are impeccable. He is a medical doctor and had many scholarly papers to his credit before he began paranormal research. He is the former head of the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Virginia, and now is Director of the Division of Personality Studies at the University of Virginia."

COURTESY: http://reluctant-messenger.com/reincarnation-proof.htm


Reincarnation research is going on throughout the world.Give in google search "reincarnation"or "near death experience" Many topics open up.
Read them. At least 100 web sites discuss this regularly.

IF YOU HAVE ANY SUCH EXPERIENCE RECORD IT HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment